The material instructions
for the Parking Advertising can be found here
Ad media sizes
|Product||Size||Visible area||Design size||Resolution in design size||Bleed / trim marks in design size|
|Eurosize poster||1190 x 1750 mm||1170 x 1730 mm||238 x 350 mm||300 dpi||-|
|Car Series||7000 x 2000 mm||7000 x 2000 mm||700 x 200 mm||300 dpi||-|
|Parking booms||1000 x 300 mm||1000 x 300 mm||500 x 150 mm||300 dpi||3 mm / yes|
|Large illuminated ad||4200 x 2000 mm||4200 x 2000 mm||420 x 200 mm||300 dpi||-|
|Promotional area ad||3800 x 1750 mm||3800 x 1750 mm||380 x 175 mm||300 dpi||-|
|Promotional area floor dimensions||5000 x 3000 mm||5000 x 3000 mm||-||-||-|
|Elevator wrap dimensions||2 pcs 430 mm x 2080 mm or in total 860 mm x 2080 mm||2 pcs 430 mm x 2080 mm or in total 860 mm x 2080 mm||NB! No small writing in the middle of the ad!||300 dpi||-|
Instructions for preparing materials
- Materials preferably in 1:1 size or 1:2 size.
- In large materials, images in 1:1 ratio should have a resolution of approx. 100.
- In 1:2 ratio, the resolution should be approx. 200.
- Higher resolutions only increase the file size.
- Do not force increase the resolution, it will result in lower quality.
- Lower quality materials may also be possible to implement on a case-specific basis, please enquire for more information.
- Use fully scalable vector graphics in the materials as much as possible.
- Please ensure all fonts are converted to vector graphics.
- The materials must always be in CMYK format.
- Always include a print proof of the material.
- Delivery of materials in PDF, EPS or AI file formats.
- Name the material with a descriptive name for the campaign.
Delivery of materials
Finished materials can be sent here:
Include your email address and enter the campaign information in the message field.
Delivery of materials by 12 o’clock noon 1 week before the start of the campaign.